Frequently asked questions
- What’s my site login?
- How often are email alerts sent?
- Are there special rates for large subscriptions?
- How do I add more people to the subscription?
- How can I access archived articles?
- Does Sponsorship News have a RSS feeds?
- Does Sponsorship News accept advertising?
- Can I change my password?
- Can I change my username?
- Can I change the email address that Sponsorship News emails are sent to?
- Can I receive email alerts in text rather than HTML?
- Can I forward Sponsorship News emails?
- Can I share my login details with my co workers?
- Can I publish a Sponsorship News article on my website, blog, or newsletter?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- Does Sponsorship News give refunds?
1. What’s my site login?
We use a two-factor login process to access our site. Simply enter your registered email address into the login panel and you will be emails a link that will access the subscriber only sections of Sponsorship News. You can also login by clicking on the links in our daily email.
2. How often are email alerts sent?
Each afternoon at abour 4pm the Sponsorship News daily email is sent. On Friday it might be sent earlier in the afternoon.
3. Are there special rates for large subscriptions?
Contact email@example.com to discuss subscriptions for over 20 users.
4. How do I add more people to the subscription?
Call us on (02) 9267 3800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Rates are prorated against the subscriptions renewal date. All users must work within a single organisation and the subscription must be invoiced to a central contact.
Sponsorship News will only use the personal information provided to us for the purpose of contacting subscribers and trial subscribers about our publications or products. The information you provide to us helps us ensure that the content you see and receive from Sponsorship News is relevant to you. We will not share your personal information with third parties or use your information for any other purpose without your consent unless legally required to do so. You can view and/or change the personal information you have provided to us at any time by clicking on the "settings" button in the navigation bar at the top the site (note, you must be logged in). Sponsorship News uses reasonable administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to safeguard personally identifiable information in its possession against loss, theft and unauthorised use, disclosure or modification.
6. How can I access archived articles?
Visit the homepage https://www.sponsorshipnews.com.au/and use the search facility at the top right of the site to find the article you’re after.
7. Does Sponsorship News have a RSS feeds?
Yes - the cookies that the Sponsorship News website places on your PC help us to recognise you when accessing https://www.sponsorshipnews.com.au/. They are not used to monitor any specific user activity.
9. Does Sponsorship News accept advertising?
Yes - but on a limited basis. Sponsorship News accepts advertising for corporate hospitality and sponsorship opportunities, industry seminars and conferences and job vacancies relevant to our readership. Contact email@example.com for details.
10. Can I change my password?
No - We no longer use passwords to access the subscriber only areas of Sponsorship News.
11. Can I change my username?
No. Your username is the email address that you receive alerts to. See point 13.
12. Can I change the email address that Sponsorship News emails are sent to?
Yes, contact us on (02) 9267 3800 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make the change.
13. Can I receive email alerts in text rather than HTML?
14. Can I forward Sponsorship News emails?
No – unless we have provided you with written permission. Contact email@example.com with any requests.
15. Can I share my login details with my co-workers?
No – unless we have provided you with written permission. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any requests.
See point 4 above for details on adding more people to your subscription.
16. Can I publish a Sponsorship News article on my website, blog, or newsletter?
Only with written permission. Contact our editor Matt Baxter with any requests.
17. How do I unsubscribe?
We’ll be sad to see you go, however if you’d like to unsubscribe yourself from Sponsorship News, please phone (02) 9267 3800 or email email@example.com with your request. If possible, please provide a reason for cancelling your subscription, the feedback you give can help us to finetune our service.
18. Does Sponsorship News give refunds?
Payments made to Sponsorship News for subscriptions, events or advertising are non-refundable.